سبد خرید من
هیچ محصولی وجود ندارد
قیمت کاهش یافت !
0 Rial 40,000 Rial
- Copper Gigabit connection for PC
- 10/100/1000Mbps auto-sensing speeds
- 2000Mbps Gigabit full duplex support
- 32-bit 33/66MHz clock speed PCI Bus Master operation
- Built-in FIFO (8K/64K) buffer to reduce overhead of memory transfers
- Supports auto MDI/MDIX and 802.3x Flow Control Supports ACPI 2.0 WOL power management and 802.1Q VLAN Tagging
- PCI 2.1, 2.2 plug-and-play
- IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- ANSI/IEEE 802.3 NWay auto-negotiation
- PCI local bus 2.1, 2.2 specifications
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging
Data Transfer Rates:
- Ethernet: 10Mbps (half duplex) 20Mbps (full duplex)
- Fast Ethernet: 100Mbps (half duplex) 200Mbps (full duplex)
- Gigabit Ethernet: 2000Mbps (full duplex)
- 10BASE-T: UTP Cat. 3, 4, 5 (100 m max.) EIA/TIA-586 100-ohm STP (100 m max.)
- 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T: UTP Cat. 5 (100 m max.) EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm STP (100 m max.)
- IEEE 802.3x flow control per for full duplex
- Back pressure in half duplex
- Full duplex only (1000Mbps)
- Full/half duplex (10/100Mbps)
Diagnostic LED Report:
- Full duplex
IRQ: Allocated by system
I/O Address: Allocated by system
Operating Temperature: 0° to 50° C
Storage Temperature: 10° to 70° C
Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% RH
Storage Humidity: 5% to 90% RG
- FCC Class B
- CE Class B
- VCCI Class B
Network O.S. Support:
- Microsoft Windows 98, NT 4.0, ME, 2000, XP
- Novell NetWare Server 5.x, 6.x
- Linux kernel 2.2.x, 2.4.x
- Macintosh OS X
The D-Link DGE-528T is a high-performance 10/100/1000Mbps copper Gigabit PCI card for desktop PC. Installable in a PC equipped with PCI expansion slots, this card turns a desktop computer into a high-bandwidth Gigabit workstation or a server running at 2000Mbps full-duplex speed.
Uses and Benefits:
High-performance Gigabit Speed
Capable of running at full-duplex Gigabit speed, this card gives your PC 2000Mbps data transmission on your existing Cat. 5 twisted-pair network cable. As an inexpensive alternative solution to fiber-optic, the card allows you to instantly upgrade to Gigabit without requiring you to install new, expensive fiber cables. The card supports 10/100/1000Mbps network speed auto-sensing and full/half duplex auto-negotiation.
VLAN to Improve Performance and Security
The card provides on-board screening of VLANs Tagged Ethernet frames, allowing your PC to be configured with a VLAN-supported switch. Your PC can be part of a VLAN network, where domains are segmented up to enhance performance and security.
Wake-On-LAN for Power Management
Wake-On-LAN (WOL) is an Advanced Configuration Power Interface (ACPI) function allowing a powered OFF computer to be powered ON from a remote station. This function allows the administrator to send wake-up signals to a computer. The WOL function provides a great utility for power management of the PC and allows users to initiate action at irregular times and from distant locations.
Flow Control to Minimize Packet Loss
The card's embedded flow control and independent FIFO provide a means to protect against possible data loss during transmission on the network. When connected to a Gigabit switch supporting flow control, the card receives signals from the switch regarding buffer overrun during peak usage periods. The card then delays transmission until the switch is ready again to accept new data.
Small Form Factor, Lower Power Requirement
Using a single chip solution, this card is very small in size and consumes very little power of your computer system.