(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
- AMD A series & E2 series processors
- AMD A75 chipset
* The maximum 64 GB of system memory can be supported using 16 GB (or above) memory modules. GIGABYTE will update the memory support list on the official website when the memory modules are available on the market.
- 2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory (Note 1)
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3 2400(OC)/1866/1600/1333/1066 MHz memory modules
(All integrated graphics ports do not support Hot plug. If you want to change to another graphics port when the computer is on, be sure to turn off the computer first.)
- 1 x D-Sub port (Note 2)
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600 (Note 2) (Note 3) (Note 4)
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200 (Note 2)
- Realtek ALC889 codec
- High Definition Audio
- 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel (Note 5)
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- 1 x Realtek RTL8111E chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16) (Note 6)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
- 1 x PCI Express x1 slot (All PCI Express slots conform to the PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 1 x PCI slot
Only A series APU support AMD Dual Graphics.
- Support for AMD Dual Graphics technology
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors supporting up to 6 SATA 6Gb/s devices
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, and JBOD
- Up to 6 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB headers)
- Up to 4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
|Internal I/O Connectors|
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x APU fan header
- 1 x system fan header
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header
- 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
- 1 x clearing CMOS jumper
|Back Panel Connectors|
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks (Line In/Line Out/Microphone)
- iTE IT8720 chip
- System voltage detection
- APU/System temperature detection
- APU/System fan speed detection
- APU overheating warning
- APU/System fan fail warning
- APU/System fan speed control (Note 7)
- 2 x 32 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AWARD BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.4, ACPI 1.0b
- Support for @BIOS
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress BIOS Rescue
- Support for Download Center
- Support for Xpress Install
- Support for Xpress Recovery2
- Support for EasyTune (Note 8)
- Support for Smart Recovery
- Support for Auto Green
- Support for ON/OFF Charge
- Support for 3TB+ Unlock
- Support for Q-Share
- Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
- Support for Microsoft® Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
- Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 22.5cm
|Note||(Note 1) Due to Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than 4 GB.|
(Note 2) To use the onboard D-Sub, DVI, Display port or HDMI, must install an AMD CPU with integrated graphics.
(Note 3) The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
(Note 4) The resolution of 2560x1600 is supported only when Dual Link DVI mode is enabled.
(Note 5) To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
(Note 6) For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
(Note 7) Whether the APU/system fan speed control function is supported will depend on the APU/system cooler you install.
(Note 8) Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP SP1/SP2. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.