- Provide Internet access via ADSL Service and create a wired sharing network, all with one product
- Works with the latest ADSL standards: up to 24Mbps downstream superior performance
- Built-in firewall protects against Internet attacks
- Various QoS policies enable various application, meeting people's different needs
- High speed DSL modem and NAT router in one device provides economical networking solution
- QoS enables smooth video streaming and lag-free online gaming
- Easy Setup Assistant provides quick & hassle free installation
- NAT firewall protects end-user devices from potential attacks across the Internet
- Auto-reconnect keeps you online indefinitely
Button: 1 Power On/Off Switch
External Power Supply: 9VDC/0.6A
IEEE Standards: IEEE 802.3, 802.3u
ADSL2 Standards: ITU-T G.992.3 (G.dmt.bis), ITU-T G.992.4 (G.lite.bis)
ADSL2+ Standards: ITU-T G.992.5
Dimensions (WxDxH): 140x92x29 mm, (5.5x3.6x1.1 in)
- 1 10/100Mbps RJ45 Port
- 1 RJ11 Port
- Full-rate ANSI T1.413 Issue 2, ITU-T G.992.1 (G.DMT), ITU-T G.992.2 (G.Lite)
- ITU-T G.994.1 (G.hs), ITU-T G.995.1 , ITU-T G.996.1, ITU-T G.997.1, ITU-T K.2.1
Quality of Service: QoS Remarking based on IPP/ToS, DSCP and 802.1p
Port Forwarding: Virtual server, DMZ, ACL (Access Control List)
VPN Pass-Through: PPTP, L2TP, IPSec Pass-through
Security: NAT Firewall, MAC /IP /URL Filtering
Management: Web Based Configuration (HTTP), Remote management, Telnet management, SNMP v1/2c, SNMP over EOC, Web Based Firmware Upgrade, Diagnostic Tools
- ATM Forum UNI3.1/4.0
- PPP over ATM (RFC 2364)
- PPP over Ethernet (RFC2516)
- IPoA (RFC1577/2225)
- PVC - Up to 8 PVCs
- Traffic Shaping (ATM QoS) UBR, CBR, VBR-rt, VBR-nrt
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), DHCP relay
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Static Routing, RIP v1/v2 (optional)
- DNS Relay, DDNS
- IGMP Multicast, UPnP
Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- External Splitter
- RJ-11 Telephone Cable
- RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- Resource CD
- Power Adapter
What This Product Does
ADSL2+ Ethernet Modem Router TD-8816 is a high performance modem router that provides a full rate of ADSL2+ standard with the superb reliability and a cost-effective solution for home and small business. It is a 2-in-1 device that combines the function of a high-speed DSL modem and a one-Port 10/100Mbps NAT router. Using the TD-8816, you can easily create a secure and high-speed wired network to share files, music, photos, and printers with multiple computers.
As a 2-in-1 device,TD-8816 combines the functions of a high speed DSL modem, and a one-Port 10/100Mbps NAT router. No need to buy a separate router, the TD-8816 is designed to give you a perfect solution to acquiring and sharing high speed Internet access. Then you could save the cost of procurement and the cost of device running.
Access High-Speed Internet
Unlike a dial-up Internet service, a DSL Internet connection is always on so that you do not have to wait to access the web. Supporting the latest ADSL standard, the TD-8816 provides higher performance (up to 24Mbps downstream) and longer reach from the central office of your ISP (Internet Service Provider).
Advanced Network Security
Support NAT firewall, TD-8816 could prevent potential attacks from across the Internet. For added convenience, it supports access control based on MAC address, IP address, domain name or application so parents and network administrators can establish restricted access policies for children or staff.
Quality Of Service
Built-in QoS engine provides various QoS policies that help prioritize Internet traffic to enable smooth IPTV streaming and lag-free online gaming. Thus users could experience the benefit of smooth network connection without concern of traffic congestion.
Easy to Use
The device comes with a CD with an Easy Setup Assistant that helps you step by step to complete your Internet connection and security configurations. This feature allows even novice users to setup the router products without sacrificing any key features, just play the AUTO-RUN CD bundled to have your network set up quickly & hassle-free.