سبد خرید من
هیچ محصولی وجود ندارد
موجود است موجود است
این محصول در انبار موجود نیست
اخطار: آخرین موجودی فعلی!
همراه با سه سال گارانتی ایزی
هیچ امتیاز پاداش برای این محصول وجود ندارد.
- Slim Design, Compact Size with Powerful 11N Technology
- Connect a Desktop or Notebook PC to a Wireless Network
- Easily Connect to Your Network with Push Button Security
- Secure Your Wireless Connection Using Advanced WPA or WPA2 Encryption
- IEEE 802.11n
- IEEE 802.11g
Interface Type: USB 2.0 (Using a USB 1.1 port will affect device performance. USB 2.0 port recommended.)
Wireless Frequency Range: 2.4GHz to 2.462GHz
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA & WPA2)
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Push Button
- FCC Class B
Operating Temperature: 0° C - 40° C
Operating Humidity: 10-90% Non-condensing
- Item: 1.8 x 34.4 x 7.7 mm
- Packaging: 205.7 x 35.6 x 137.2 mm
- Item: 4 g
- Packaging: 140 g
Recommended System Requirements:
• For Optimal Wireless Performance, use with one of the following Wireless N routers:
- Xtreme N Duo Media Router (DIR-855)
- Xtreme N Dual Band Gigabit Router(DIR-825)
- Xtreme N Gigabit Router (DIR-655)
- Xtreme N Gaming Router (DGL-4500)
- Wireless N 300 Router (DIR-615)
Minimum System Requirements:
• Computer with:
- Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP SP3 (Computer must adhere to Microsoft’s recommended System Requirements.)
- CD-ROM Drive
- 20MB Hard Disk Space
- USB Port (Using a USB 1.1 port will affect device performance. USB 2.0 port recommended.)
• For Internet Access:
- Cable or DSL Modem
- Wireless Router
- Subscription with an Internet Service Provider (ISP)
The Wireless N Nano USB Adapter (DWA-131) features a sleek compact design that easily fits into your computer's USB port with minimal protrusion.
Upgrade Your Adapter:
The D-Link Wireless N Nano USB Adapter (DWA-131) features a sleek compact design that fits into your computer's USB port with minimal protrusion making it ideal for use when traveling or in a crowded workspace. The DWA-131 includes the latest 11n technology, which provides a better wireless signal than previous-generation 11g. Adding Wireless N to your computer provides an excellent solution for performing everyday activities such as transferring files, browsing the Internet, and downloading music. D-Link Wireless N products use Intelligent Antenna technology to transmit multiple streams of data which enable you to receive wireless signals in the farthest corners of your home.
Easy to Setup:
The Wireless N Nano USB Adapter easily connects your desktop or notebook computer (with an available USB port) to a wireless network. The D-Link Quick Adapter Setup Wizard walks you through the installation process and configures your new Wireless N Nano USB Adapter for you. Also included is the Wireless Connection Manager that can add and save settings for the networks you frequently use the most.
The DWA-131 supports the latest wireless security features to help prevent unauthorized access, be it from over a wireless network or the Internet. Support for WPA and WPA2 standards ensure that you will be able to use the best possible encryption available. Plus, the DWA-131 includes a Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) Push Button for a simple and secure connection to a wireless network.
Upgrade from previous-generation Wireless G to powerful 11n technology with the new Wireless N Nano USB Adapter and enjoy the improved range and speed of multiple antenna technology.
What This Product Does:
Use the Wireless N Nano USB Adapter (DWA-131) to connect your desktop or notebook computer to a wireless network and access a high-speed Internet connection, transfer files, and stream media from greater distances around your home or office.
Why Wireless N is Better:
The Wireless N Nano USB Adapter uses 11n technology to maximize the speed and range of your wireless signal to significantly outperform previous-generation Wireless G devices. It makes use of your home's environment by bouncing multiple wireless signals off of walls and ceilings to work around obstructions and help eliminate dead spots.
(Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range. Wireless range and speed rates are D-Link RELATIVE performance measurements based on the wireless range and speed rates of a standard Wireless G product from D-Link. Maximum throughput based on D-Link Wireless N devices.)
Wireless N Nano USB Adapter Benefits:
- Slim design, compact in size for easier use when traveling or in a crowded workspace
- Latest 11n wireless technology for better speed and range
- Easily connect and secure your network with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) Push Button
- Secure your wireless connection using advanced WPA or WPA2 encryption
- Also works with 11g networks