هیچ محصولی وجود ندارد
محصولات بازدید شده
همراه با 24 ماه گارانتی تعویض
Network Standard: IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11b, IEEE802.11d, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.1X, WPA, WMM, IPv4
Interface: 1 x RJ45 for 10/100 Base-T with auto cross-over function (MDI/MDI-X)
Antenna: Internal x 2 IFA antenna
Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz
Operation Channel: 11 for N. America, 14 Japan, 13 Europe (ETSI) 3 (non-overlapping)
- 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54Mbps
- 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11Mbps
Output Power: 19dBm(FCC regulation) or 17dBm(CE regulation) in b/g mode with 1.5dB tolerance
- On: client associated (AP/Gateway/Bridge/Repeater mode), or associated to AP with strong signal (Client mode, RSSI >= -65 dBm)
- Flashing: (Client mode)
- < -89 dbm On:200ms, Off:1000ms·
- >= -89 dbm < -83 dbm On:200ms, Off:800ms
- >= -83 dbm < -77 dbm On:200ms, Off:600ms
- >= -77 dbm < -71 dbm On:200ms, Off:400ms
- >= -71 dbm < -65 dbm On:200ms, Off:200ms
- Off: client not associated (AP/Gateway/Bridge/Repeater mode), or not associate to AP (Client mode)
- Ethernet, Wireless (WiFi Association), PWR
Modulation: OFDM, CCK, DQPSK, DBPSK
- Indoor 130ft (40m), semi-open 330ft (100m)
- Outdoor (LOS, Light of Sight) 1500ft (457m)
- The range may vary by different environment
- Operation mode: AP, Client, URE, Gateway
- Guest SSID
- DHCP server, DHCP client
- DNS Proxy, Automatic IP, PPPoE, PPTP login client support, Static IP, Big Pond login client support
- Static Route, NTP support, UPnP, DDNS (DynDNS, ZoneEdit, TZO
- Save/restore configuration files
- Upgrades via web browser & Bootloader
- Firmware restoration
- SSID Isolation: Support SSID hiding
- Firmware Restoration
Device Discovery: Discover all ASUS AP/Gateway in network and help user to invoke Web Configuration page.
Firmware Restoration: Restore firmware while system enters rescue mode.
- B MODE (-95dBm@1Mbps,-96dBm@2Mbps,-95dBm@5.5Mbps,-92dBm@11Mbps)
- G MODE(-94dBm@6Mbps,-93dBm@9Mbps,-91dBm@12Mbps,-90dBm@18Mbps,-86dBm@24Mbps,-83dBm@36Mbps,-77dBm@48Mbps,-74dBm@54Mbps)
- NAT and SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection)
- Virtual DMZ
Filtering: Single Port and Port Range, URL based
- 64/128-bit WEP
- WPA-PSK TKIP/AES, WPA2-PSK TKIP/AES, WPA TKIP/AES, WPA2 TKIP/AES, WPA Enterprise, WPA2 Enterprise
Authentication: MAC address Access Control, Radius with 802.1 (TLS, TTLS, PEAP)
Dimension (LxWxH): 86x62x17 mm
Weight：50g (Device Only)
AC Input: 100V~240V (50~60HZ);
DC Output: 5V with max. 1 A current
Certifications: CE, FCC, ICE, MIC, C-Tick, NCC
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104ºF)
Storage Temperature: -10° to 70° C (-14°F to 158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% RH (Non-condensing)
Storage Humidity: 0% to 90% RH (Non-condensing)
- ASUS Portable Wireless AP (WL-330gE) x 1
- Universal power adapter and plug (5V/1A, 100V~240V) x 1
- USB power cord x 1
- RJ45 Cable x 1
- Travel's bag x 1
- Support CD (Manual, Utility, GPL) x 1
- Quick Start Guide x 1
- Hotspot Mode Instruction x 1
Isn´t it so frustrating to find out that the last Internet connection or LAN point has been taken when you just have to access the Internet?
Well, fret no more, as ASUS has released the new WL-330gE Wireless Access Point. This nifty little gadget is able to combine 4 wireless functions, namely Access Point, Ethernet Adapter, Gateway and Universal Repeater, into 1 - providing you with connectivity wherever you are.
Compact Pocket-size for Portability
The ASUS WL-330gE is compact and portable - weighing in at only 2.2 oz and being only 85 mm(L)x 60 mm(W)x 17 mm(H) in size. This petite size makes it easy to carry and implement under any situation and truly makes the ASUS WL-330gE shine. With such portability, it is able to provide wireless access to the Internet easily and without hassle.
To utilize the WL-330gE under AP or Gateway mode, users just have to simply connect it to the Ethernet port on the modem or a LAN connection, and it is ready to go. This is crucial when a meeting room has only one Ethernet connection and there is a need for multiple connections to the Internet. What´s more, the WL-330gE can provide superior flexibility when building a wireless network by supporting NAT and DHCP servers to enable Internet sharing. This is especially useful when you are in an outside hotspot. With the WL-330gE´s "hotspot mode" under the Gateway mode, not only can your laptop access the Internet, your (or your friend´s) other WiFi devices like PDAs, PSPs or WiFi phones can access it as well with no extra cost.
Easy to carry and easy to implement under any circumstance.
In the meeting room:
Only one Ethernet cable in the meeting room? Use WL-330gE to share the internet access wirelessly.
In the hotel room:
With WL-330gE´s 130ft(40m) indoor range, you can work with your notebook wherever you feel most confortable.
In the hotspot:
With WL-330gE´s "hotspot mode" under gateway mode, not only your laptop can get on the internet but your (or your friend´s) other WiFi devices (PDA, PSP, or WiFi phone) can access the Internet without extra cost.
In the office:
Under WL-330gE´s Ethernet adapter mode, you can convert all the Ethernet-capable devices (printer, desktop,..) into wireless.
Additionally, in Ethernet adapter mode, the WL-330gE can convert Ethernet-capable devices (desktop, network printer, game console, set top box) into wireless ones. It can even become a universal repeater to extend the wireless signal coverage.
Easy and User-Friendly Setup
With an easy-to-use setup user interface, you will just require a few clicks to finish setting up for easy wireless Internet access. You only need to find the WL-330gE using "Device Discovery", then click on "Configure" and choose the mode you require, and the WL-330gE is ready to go. Featuring a driver-free Plug´ n´ Play function, Just plug your configured WL-330gE to your modem/router or the Ethernet-capable device, then your WL-330gE is ready to go! Wireless Internet access has never been easier.