IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.3, IEEE802.3x, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.11i, IPv4, CSMA/CA, CSMA/CD, CMP
- BroadRange™ delivers 300% more signal coverage than standard 802.11g
- 125 High Speed Mode(HSM) technology enables 135% transfer speed compared to standard 11g product
Operating Frequency: 2.4G ~ 2.5GHz
Data Rate: 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54Mbps 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11Mbps
Operation Channel: 11 for N. America, 14 Japan, 13 Europe (ETSI)
LAN Ports: WAN x 1, LAN x 4 RJ45 for 10/100 BaseT
Antenna: Support Antenna Diversity, 1 internal antenna on board, 1 external detachable antenna
USB Interface: 1 x USB2.0 for MFP (multifunction printer) sharing
LED Indicator: Power x 1, AIR x 1, WAN x 1, LAN x 4
Security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA-TKIP/AES, WPA-PSK, WPA-ENT, Radius with 802.1x
Authentication: MAC address, 802.1x
- NAT Firewall, SPI (Stateful Package Inspection) Firewall, WAN ping control, Single Port and Port Range filter, URL based filter, MAC Address filter
- VPN Features IPSec Pass-Through, PPTP Pass-Through, L2TP Pass-Through
Network Protocol: Support UPnP, DHCP, DNS Proxy, NTP Client, DDNS, Port Trigger, Virtual Server, Virtual DMZ, VPN Pass-Through, WDS
- EZQoS – BODTM (Bandwidth-On-Demand)
- WMM (Wi-Fi multimedia)
- Device Discovery: Discover WL520GU in network and help user to invoke Web Configuration page
- EZSetup: Help you to setup wireless and Internet connection easily
- Firmware Restoration: Restore firmware while system enters rescue mode
- Network Printer Setup Program (in utility CD): Share your MFP (multifunction printer) scanning and printing function simultaneously and wirelessly.
Power Adapter: WL-520GU: DC Output: +5V with max. 2A current Note: Use only the adapter included in the package. Using other adapters may damage the device.
- Operating: 0°~40° C;
- Storage: -30°~50°C
- Operating: 50~90%;
- Storage: 20~90%
Dimensions: 164 x 116.5 x 31 (L x W x H) mm
The new ASUS wireless router distinguishes itself with the "auto switching" function. It not only enables multiple users to use multifuntion printer wirelessly without a PC or server turned on 24 hours a day, but also rules out the trouble of repeating "disconnecting" and "re-connecting" when users switch. When different users are to use the printer, the router switches automatically, which enables different users to use the printer simultaneously. After plugging in the USB printer into ASUS wireless router and running the ASUS Network Printer Setup program, each user can enjoy easy scanning and easy printing.
QIS(Quick Internet Setup):
After buying router and preparing for setup, just connect to the router and QIS will automatically guide users to their browser's default home pages. Manual Free!
Now you can navigate in the Internet as free as can be!
Straight-forward design to help users to
- Display the whole network status and clearly provide WAN/LAN status
- Securely connect to your wireless network and prevent intruders from using it
- Manage your network in minutes
Dr. Surf, your personal wireless doctor, can automatically offer real-time diagnostics. Auto-detect Connection Problems
- If there is any problem for internet connection, Dr. Surf can auto-detect and provide possible solutions.
- Ex. Your cable is not connect with the router.
EZQos - Bandwidth-On-Demand (BOD):
Windows Connect Now(WCN) - Works Perfectly with Windows Vista Wireless LAN Setup:
|Other Features Highlight:|
|BroadRange delivers 300% more signal coverage than standard 802.11g|
|125 High Speed Mode (HSM) provides 135% transfer speed compared to standard 11g product|
|Bridge two WL-520GU to enable total wireless coverage to 2 buildings (houses) or a enormous residential complex.|
|Industry latest security standards (WEP, WPA, WPA2)|