سبد خرید من
هیچ محصولی وجود ندارد
همراه با 12 ماه گارانتی اصلی ایزی
- Share a High-Speed Internet Connection
- Support and Manage up to 25 VPN Configurations
- Simple-to-Deploy Routing, VPN, and Firewall Solution
- Enterprise-Class Security Protects Your Network from Online Intruders and Potential Attacks
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u
- 8 10/100 Mbps LAN
- 1 10/100 Mbps WAN
Firewall Mode of Operation:
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Port Address Translation (PAT)
- VPN Tunnels: 25 (IPSec, PPTP, L2TP)
- IPSec Site-to-Site/Roaming User
- PPTP/L2TP Server/Client
- X.509v3 Certificates
- IPSec/PPTP Pass-through
- IPSec NAT-Traversal
- IPSec Dead Peer Detection
- Encryption Transform: DES, 3DES, AES, Twofish, Blowfish
- XAUTH (Extended Authentication) for IPSec Authentication
- Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Internal User Database ((150 Records)
- Static IP address
- PPPoE for xDSL
- DHCP Client for WAN Interface
- Internal DHCP Server
- Big Pond Cable, Telia Compliance
- DNS Resolving of Remote Site-to-Site VPN Gateway
- Dynamic DNS
Device Management: Internet Explorer v6 or later; Firefox 1.5 or later
Certifications: FCC Class B
Operating Temperature: 32°F to 131°F (0°C to 55°C)
Operating Humidity: 95% Maximum (Non-condensing)
- Item (WxDxH): 12x19.05x3.04 cm (4.7 x 7.5 x 1.2 inches)
- Packaging (WxDxH): 8.2 x 10.8 x 2.7 inches
- Item: 0.303 Kg (0.67 lbs)
- Packaging: 1.91 lbs
Designed with the small business in mind, this VPN router and 8-port switch allows home offices to share their Internet without compromising security. D-Link answers the need for a Broadband VPN Router with the DIR-130. The DIR-130 is a simple-to-deploy wired VPN router designed specifically for the Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) market that demands superior performance and security in a compact desktop chassis.
User Configurable Interface
The DIR-130 features an intuitive user interface that can easily be configured and monitored via the D-Link Web-based Management Utility. These configuration options can be managed through the Administrator rights.
Advanced Hardware Features
The DIR-130 can be connected to a cable or DSL line to share high-speed Internet access. It also doubles as an 8-port full-duplex 10/100 switch to connect up to eight Ethernet-enabled devices. Simply add more switches to expand your wired network. In addition, you can create a Virtual Private Network (VPN) with the DIR-130 and allow up to 25 off-site or traveling users to securely access your central network through the Internet simultaneously.
For optimal VPN configuration, the DIR-130 has an integrated VPN Client and Server to support almost any required VPN policy. This device has a hardware VPN engine to support and manage up to 25 VPN configurations. The DIR-130 can support IPSec, PPTP, and L2TP protocols in Server mode and can handle pass-through traffic as well. Advanced VPN configuration options include: DES/3DES/AES/Twofish/Blowfish encryption, IKE/ISAKMP key management, Main/Aggressive Negotiation modes, and VPN authentication support using the internal 150-user database.
This VPN router protects your network from online intruders and potential attacks with Dual Active Firewall protection using Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) and Network Address Translation (NAT).
With small businesses becoming increasingly network-dependent, the need to invest in a reliable security solution is crucial. The D-Link NetDefend SOHO Ethernet VPN Router (DIR-130) offers high return on investment through robust security features, flexible configuration, and superb network protection for small offices and home networks.