هیچ محصولی وجود ندارد
- Compatible with Windows 7 32bit and 64bit
- 10/100Mbps Auto-sensing
- Full/Half-duplex Auto-negotiation
- 32-bit Bus Master Data Transfer with PC Host
- Wake-On-LAN (WOL) Power Management
- Flow Control for Fast, Reliable Data Transmission
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet
- ANSI/IEEE 802.3 NWay auto-negotiation
- PCI local bus 2.2 specifications
Network Data Transfer Rate:
- 100BASE-TX: 100 Mbps
- 10BASE-1: 10 Mbps
- Fast Ethernet: 200 Mbps
- Ethernet: 20 Mbps
- 10BASE-T: 2-pair UTP Cat. 3, 4, 5 (100 m) EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm shielded twistedpair (STP) (100 m)
- 100BASE-TX: 2-pair UTP Cat. 5 (100 m) EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm shielded twistedpair (STP) (100 m)
Diagnostic LED Report:
- 10/100 Mbps speed
Power Consumption: 0.4 watts
Dimensions (L x W): 120 x 51 mm
Operating Temperature: 0˚ to 40˚C (32˚ to 104˚F)
Storage Temperature: -25˚ to 55˚C (-13˚ to 131˚F)
Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- FCC Class B
- BSMI Class B
- CE Class B
Boot rom size: 64 Kb
- Microsoft Windows 7 32/64-bit Edition
- Microsoft Windows Vista 32/64-bit Edition
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 32/64-bit Edition
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft Windows XP 32/64-bit Edition
- Microsoft Windows ME
- Microsoft Windows 2000
- Microsoft Windows 98
- Microsoft Windows NT 4.0
- Novell NetWare 5.x, 6.x
- DOS ODI
- NDIS drivers
- Packet driver
- Linux Kernel 2.4.x, 2.6.x
Optional boot rom: DFE-534R3: RPL boot ROM
D-Link's DFE-530TX Fast Ethernet adapter is a high-performance auto-sensing 10/100Mbps dual-speed adapter for the PCI bus. Installable in a Pentium or Pentium Pro PC equipped with PCI expansion slots, this adapter turns a desktop into a high- bandwidth graphic/multimedia workstation or a power server running at full-duplex speed.
The adapter operates in the 32-bit Bus Master mode, delivering throughputs at multi-megabits per second with little stress on the host's CPU. Supporting PCI clock speeds independently of the network clock, it transfers data directly to/from the host's memory, by-passing the CPU to alleviate the host's workload.
The adapter allows users to migrate from Ethernet to Fast Ethernet in easy steps. 10BASE-T users can upgrade to 100BASE-TX anytime without changing driver software or network cables.
Network administrators can install optional boot ROMs on the adapters to implement network security. Diskless workstations equipped with these ROMs can remote boot from NetWare or Windows NT servers and access authorized data.
Auto-sensing 10/100Mbps Interface
The adapter's single connector connects to either 10BASE-T Ethernet or 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet completely without any need to set configuration. It detects the connected hub's or switch's capability and auto-negotiates to use the highest available speed.
Full Duplex Support
Full/half duplex operation is auto-detected in both 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX modes. When connected to a switch in full duplex, the network speed can be increased to 200Mbps, making the adapter an ideal NIC for high-speed server deployment.
Comprehensive Driver Support
The adapter supports all major network operating systems, including NetWare, Windows and Linux.